Color à la Mode
The theme for this week’s Links à la Mode is COLOR. From gorgeous spring hues to monochrome in the form of leather on white to completely unexpected colored combos like gray and gold, you’re in for an eye-full this week! We even have a post dedicated to the psychology of color as it relates to fashion. Oh, and don’t miss the brightly-colored cat tattoo. On to the links!
Links à la Mode: April 2
- Affordable: How to Groom Your Eyebrows
- A Handful of Stories: Microtrend: The Bucket Hat
- A La Modest: On Being Genuine
- Attire Club: Color Theory and Fashion
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: April Crush List
- ChromoBeauty: 8 Ways You’re Curling Your Hair Wrong
- Funky Jungle: Five Tips for Shopping Savvy Online
- Ginger Snaps: How to Dress Like Betty from Mad Men
- A Glamorous Revelation: Breakfast With Bevan
- Head 2 Heels: On Getting Inked, Again
- Les Assorties: Paris Je T’aime: Mademoiselle Sassi
- Little Luxury List: Fashion and Interiors: Gray and Gold
- Purushu Irie: 7 Summer Holiday Outfits
- Storybook Apothecary: 10 Brands That Prove Green Beauty Isn’t Just for Crazy Hippies
- Style Bizarre: Minimal Alternative Clothing
- The Fashion Barbie: How to Not Look Like a Festival Cliché
- The Outfit Repeater: 20+ Ways to Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers and Brands
- TLV Birdie: Natural Skincare Splurge
- Trends VIP: The It Bag—Worship Beyond Reason
- We Are Ready Made: Hej Stockholm!
SPONSOR: Shopbop: Black Flats, Halter Dresses, and Black Wedges, Lace Ups, Lace Blouses, Black Maxi Dresses, Jelly Flats, Sperry & French Trotters
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the updated rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.