Spring is the thing this week at IFB. Bloggers are talking about everything from spring makeup to interiors to bucket lists—oh, and of course spring style. Thank goodness, because I’m ready for some serious closet cleaning and a fresh spring look. Weddings are also on the horizon and on bloggers minds. And as always, you’ll find posts with helpful blogging and shopping tips. On to the roundup!
Links à la Mode: March 19
- Alysa Lovely: Etsy Gift Guide: Bridesmaids
- Anami Blog: Spring in My Apartment
- Between the Pearls: 10 Steps for Contouring and Highlighting
- Endear: 4 Things to Consider Before Going Blond
- Everyday Starlet: Tinted Brow Gel Review for Blonds
- FemmeViolet: Shopping on a Student Budget
- Flip Flops and Furs: Keith Mitchell: Football Player Turned Yogi
- Kremb de la Kremb: Short Hair Bloggers Roundup
- Ms. Fabulous: Behind the Scenes at the Bryan Lars Fall 2015 Lookbook Shoot
- MsYolee: The Size Issue
- Purushu Arie: Trend Report: Stitch Detail on Seam
- Riva La Dive: DIY Marc Jacobs Bow Cape
- Sheela Writes: How Often Should You Post?
- Storybook Apothecary: My Spring Bucket List
- Style Bizarre: How to Take Your Blog to the Next Level
- Thareni Nicola: Vintage Finds
- That Paki Blog: Style Icons: The PIA Ground and Cabin Crew
- TLV Birdie: Ere Perez Natural Makeup Collection
- Try It on Me: What You Really Need to Know About Wedding Gown Shopping
- Yukova’s Fashion Blog: How Not to Become a Fashion Victim
SPONSOR: EatSleepDenim: Shift, Floral, and Coral Dresses, Gentle Monster, Ronny Kobo, Raga, Maison Margiela, Cia Maritima, Green & White Lace Dresses
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.